Since 2015, the club premises of the Münchener Herrenclub e.V. are located in the prestigious Brienner Quartier in the venerable Luitpoldblock in the center of the Bavarian capital.
The Luitpoldblock was built in 1812 by Privy Councillor Joseph von Utzschneider, Munich's second mayor from 1818 to 1821, in the classicist style.
The layout of the building, which has hardly changed to this day, was the "Utzschneider-Realities", the first building outside the city wall, which already housed numerous shops at that time, such as the largest brewery in Munich with its own brew cellar and beer garden.
Later, Fraunhofer's Optical Institute, the mechanical workshops of Liebherr and Werner, a tobacco factory, a glass painting school and numerous shops were added. To this day, the Luitpoldblock is famous above all for the former Palastcafé and today's Cafe Luitpold, one of the most famous coffee houses in the world.
The representative club rooms of the Münchener Herrenclub e.V. are located on the first floor of the Luitpold Block directly on Brienner Strasse.